Description de l'offre
As a member of the Big Data Products team following the Agile principles you'll adopt roles across Design, Delivery, Build and Operations as required by the team backlog including on call duties:
- Develop and progress Big Data Products (Team Backlog – Technical and Functional) based on input from the Big Data Product Manager and Product Owner.
- Provide 2nd and/or 3rd level support, root cause analysis and remediation of problems and incidents.
- Assure correct configuration and proper documentation of all relevant changes within the Big Data infrastructure and Platforms.
- Ensure quality is built into the technical and functional roles you perform for the Big Data Products – “you build it, you run it”.
- Adopt the GDC Agile mind-set, maintain/establish continuousimprovement both technical and functional for the Big Data Products.
Most importantly maximise your personal contribution to increase the value of Big Data Products to Vodafone.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]:
- Committed to continuous Service Improvement across all Big Data Products
- Responsible for developing and executing of Big Data Product tasks and team backlog.
- Prioritise workload to maximise value, taking into account risk, effort and dependencies.
- Ensure quality is built into everythingyou do – “you build it, you run it”.
Identify and implement best practise and process improvements with 3rd parties delivering Big Data Products
Core competencies,knowledge and experience [max 5]:
- Strong knowledge in Big Data Platform related SW/HW(Cloudera/Hortonworks/Teradata/Qlik) software/tools both open source and commercial/enterprise products.
- In-depth Knowledge across Big Data Design/Delivery/Operations on-premise and off-premise (AWS or other)
- An understanding of the Agile methodology, strong team collaboration, actively share knowledge across Big Data Products and Vodafone business. Demonstrate the ability to understand restrictions and priorities, balance conflicting situations taking business and operational aspects into consideration utilising Kanban/Scrum tools.
- Experience incl Design/Delivery/Operations in Big Data (incl Kafka/NiFi)/Data Warehousing/Visualisation and associated tooling > 2 Years (Combined)
- Very goodunderstanding of BI Concepts/Applications/Landscapes > 2 Years
- Linux Operational knowledge preferably RHEL 6/7 > 2 Years
- Automation of technical processes and workflows in IT environments > 2 Years
- Agile Methodology focus on Kanban/Scrum using JIRA > 2 Years
- Accept the Agile Values
Fluent in English