Role Title: BI Solution Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country's most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We're focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Enterprise IT require a highly capable and experienced Solution Architect to lead the Enterprise Architecture for the RUN domain which is the domain that covers the service management capabilities provided to the customer. This domain covers customer problem management, service problem mgmt./performance mgmt./quality mgmt., Fault mgmt., resource performance mgmt. The key responsibility of this role will be optimising the architecture and roadmap for these functions in order to deliver the business and technology vision.
Joining us as a Solution Architect you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will:
· Manage the delivery of transitional and target state IT architectures and capability designs for a diverse range of transformation and tactical initiatives across Enterprise Business Units in Group and participating Local Markets in relation to this domain.
· RFIs/RFPs and sourcing strategies and include a level of architecture consultancy and governance for the wider Group IT Architecture team.
· Develop policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
· Define and align IT Enterprise and Capability Architectures for Enterprise Business Units in Group and Local Markets with strategies
Apply if you have:
· Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering an architecture service on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas across OSS, BSS and Enterprise domains in a large telecommunications IT environments
· Sound overall knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data design methodologies and industry best practices
· Ability to understand a wide range of disciplines in enough detail to communicate effectively with experts in those areas to enable delivery of E2E solutions designs, including, as examples, network designs, customer relationship management, order management / service provisioning, service assurance processes, billing and general enterprise management functions.
· Capability to articulate and define complex architectures in a simple way to stakeholders underpinned by a structured analytical approach and high quality architectural artefacts and deliverables.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
The future is exciting. Ready?