Description de l'offre
Analytics Architect (BI & CVM)
About the Opportunity
Imagine working where you have the agility of a start-up and the resources of a global corporate. A place where sophisticated technologies and like-minded colleagues combine, equipping you to turn invisible, unstructured data into something incredible. Where predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analysis reveal what's possible – so you can make it powerful.
“We are looking for talented individuals with a blend of ability, self-motivation and a passion for data and technology to come and join us. The role of the “Analytics Architect” is a key position within Group Technology, Strategy & Architecture team.
What you will do:
As the Analytics Architect you will work with the Lead architects in areas of BI, CVM, Big Data, Data sourcing and some AI/ Cognitive work, you will be responsible for scoping and executing thought leading proof of concepts to further the Analytics vision and bring new capabilities to market to make a difference for our customers.
· Assess new BI requirements and research technical feasibility and system requirements
· Develop and document Solution Blueprint with relevant BI architects
· Assist in technical impact assessment to assess impact on EDW when new requirements are received
· Develop and maintain a BI reference architecture that is fit for current purpose as well as future proof it to aligning and converging with long term strategic technology advancements
· Review designs proposed by software development vendors, ensuring fit with reference architecture
· Measure EDW Implementation against reference data architecture and recommend improvements
· Develop architectural solutions through understanding current levels of strategic and operational capability and working with key role players to understand the solution required
· Develop the high level business case to understand costs, risks and benefits
· Direct the target operating model through designing customer-centric solutions in line with the strategic roadmap
· Researches & investigates current industry trends and standards in terms of BI processes & technologies to enhance and optimize current BI solutions
· Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of the BI roadmap
· Work with the data architect to insure that logical and physical data models support the analytic needs of the business.
An authority in BI architecture, you will enjoy the challenge of find innovate new ways of solving problems and exploiting market opportunities and providing different and better solutions. You will be excellent at communication and establishing relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
· Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practice
· Strong knowledge of architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices
· Provide technical leadership on client engagement
· Map customer requirements to technology capability
· Process design
· Deep understanding of general data warehousing principles
· Very well versed with CVM systems like Choridant, Unica, Pontis and Pega as well as other systems.
· Be hands on creating and maintaining high level design documents
About Vodafone Group
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We're heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
What's in it for you?
We'll help you be the best you can be, with dedicated support and mentoring, plenty of opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you'll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
As well as a generous basic salary, annual company bonus, you also have 28 day's holiday, company pension scheme, Life Insurance, product discounts and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Do you want to Learn more?
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click now to apply.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at