Analytics Architect (BI & CVM)
About the Opportunity
Imagine working where you have the agility of a start-up and the resources of a global corporate. A place where sophisticated technologies and like-minded colleagues combine, equipping you to turn invisible, unstructured data into something incredible. Where predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analysis reveal what's possible – so you can make it powerful.
“We are looking for talented individuals with a blend of ability, self-motivation and a passion for data and technology to come and join us. The role of the “Analytics Architect” is a key position within Group Technology, Strategy & Architecture team.
What you will do:
As the Analytics Architect you will work with the Lead architects in areas of BI, CVM, Big Data, Data sourcing and some AI/ Cognitive work, you will be responsible for scoping and executing thought leading proof of concepts to further the Analytics vision and bring new capabilities to market to make a difference for our customers.
· Assess new BI requirements and research technical feasibility and system requirements
· Develop and document Solution Blueprint with relevant BI architects
· Assist in technical impact assessment to assess impact on EDW when new requirements are received
· Develop and maintain a BI reference architecture that is fit for current purpose as well as future proof it to aligning and converging with long term strategic technology advancements
· Review designs proposed by software development vendors, ensuring fit with reference architecture
· Measure EDW Implementation against reference data architecture and recommend improvements
· Develop architectural solutions through understanding current levels of strategic and operational capability and working with key role players to understand the solution required
· Develop the high level business case to understand costs, risks and benefits
· Direct the target operating model through designing customer-centric solutions in line with the strategic roadmap
· Researches & investigates current industry trends and standards in terms of BI processes & technologies to enhance and optimize current BI solutions
· Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of the BI roadmap
· Work with the data architect to insure that logical and physical data models support the analytic needs of the business.