Description de l'offre
Role Title: Agile Coach
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less' by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
· The Agile Coach will guide and lead our first Agile squads, empower our organisation to embrace the latest digital trends and operate as a truly agile organisation.
· The Agile Coach is responsible for leading and evangelising the agile transformation, motivating and energising the agile team through approaches and frameworks
· This role is responsible for driving and supporting the adoption of an agile mind set, methodologies, and behaviours in the team
· This role is responsible for working closely with Digital Accelerator Lead, Scrum Masters and Product Owners to establish consistent and best-practice agile processes and principles
· This role is responsible for defining agile adoption and performance metrics, monitoring and assessing them regularly, and identifying areas for improvement
With us you will:
· Evangelise the organisation-wide agile transformation and guide the organisation through its agile journey and maturity
· Define and refine organisation's agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies within Vodafone Group Enterprise and across wider Vodafone, according to both best practice and enterprise goals
· Mentor and coach all levels of the organisation on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance
· Define agile adoption measurements and evaluate and report the performance and adherence of the organisation on a regular basis
· Act as a catalyst to seed emerging practices & knowledge from one team to another.
Apply if you are:
· Trusted and respected as a thought leader and change agent who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders
· Leader with the ability to develop and communicate the objectives, inspire, coach, and motivate the team
· Ability to continue to monitor, learn, and implement external best practices via the agile community
We're happy if you have:
· Extensive experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner with agile teams in large delivery organisations
· Demonstrable experience leading teams using agile methodologies
· Preferable certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar
· Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD
· Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred
· Prior experience successfully leading teams through large scale transformation projects/programmes
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
The future is exciting. Ready?