We're looking for a social media savvy, fitness loving marketing intern to join our ambitious team to help us create a fitness super-brand. You'll have the super important role of managing our brand's front door - social media!
You'll be building our brand's online image and communicating with customers, as well as assisting with execution of overall campaigns, and planning events.
We're results driven, so while you'll be responsible for all of these activities, your number 1 KPI will be to use all of these as tools to convert our online and offline communities into customers - that's why we're here!
- Planning, scheduling and managing all social media (instagram, twitter and facebook)
- Responding and communicating with customers via social media
- Planning and managing email marketing via mailchimp
- Blog writing for our website
- Assisting with overall marketing campaign execution (e.g. working with influencers/bloggers)
- Assisting in event planning + co-ordination
- ....using all of these to convert followers into coming and training with us!
- Social media management (instagram expertise, plus twitter and facebook)
- Know how to navigate hootsuite
- Email marketing (mailchimp)
- Basic graphic design ability (photoshop)
- Awesome communication skills
- Have an eye for pixel-perfect detail and able to follow brand guidelines to a tee.
- Knowledge of the fitness industry, influencers and brands
You'll be a perfect fit for our team if you're...
- Results driven (think destination, not transport!)
- Have a "whatever it takes" attitude
- Hungry to learn (we're big believers in constructive criticism)
- Biased towards action rather than just ideas
- Genuinely love fitness, wellness and our brand!
- Always looking to make things bigger and better
You'll report into one of our Co-Founders (marketing manager)