HR & Recruitment Internship at Virtual Human Resources
Established in 2003 and is now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & Prague which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover exceeding £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation as a HR & Recruitment Intern.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager HR & Recruitment Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the HR Manager, this role is a great introduction to Human Resources within an International business.
Key Learning Skills
• Assisting with the sourcing and qualifying global candidates for internal recruitment
• Set up telephone, Skype and Face-to-Face Interviews
• Communicate with global candidates via telephone and email
• Keep records and create meeting minutes
• Support tasks pertaining to employee relations & internal communications
• Maintain and updating filing systems
• Support the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.