Description de l'offre
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, Virtual Human Resources (VHR) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dabi which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic Brand and Graphic Design intern to join the VHR Graphic Design team.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work on across all areas of an exciting brand. VHR strives to be different, to create the best environment for its staff and clients and ensure the work is a place you want to come to.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager HR Event & Marketing Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the HR Manager, this role is a great introduction to Human Resources within an International business.
Key Learning Skills
• Supporting organizational communication, announcements and events.
• Organizing monthly and major events within the company
• Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Creating newsletter, banner, presentations and internal blogs
• Managing branding of the HR communications
• Social media management
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• An experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Office & Word and excellent with PowerPoint.
• Hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines.
• Self-motivated, highly organised and attentive.
• Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar.
• Knowledge about social media advertising.
• Organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
• Photoshop knowledge preferred.
• If you have interest in photography that would-be a plus.
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application today!
Please note that this is an unpaid and part-time internship (2-3 days a week). We do offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.