Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & Prague, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation in a Finance Internship.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Finance Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the Finance Manager, this role is a great introduction to Finance within an International business.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Collating, checking and matching temporary worker timesheets
• Contacting temporary workers/suppliers to request timesheets and invoices where required
• Posting purchase invoices to the Company’s accounting application
• Raising sales invoices on the Company’s accounting application
• Submission of sales invoices to customers
• Submission of remittance advices to suppliers
• Creation and submission of customer statements
• Posting supplier payments to our online banking system
• Registering and updating customer and supplier information on the Company’s systems
• Filing and administration