Today, you have the exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dhabi, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 70 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to join their Marketing team for a minimum of 3 months to 6 months.
KEY LEARNING SKILLS
• Creative – Research relevant facts, supporting material and online and offline information to brainstorm and develop content ideas
• Planning – Plan, edit, proofread and post content
• Writing – Write and post news articles, blogs, white papers and press releases across a range of topics including: Aerospace & Aviation, Formula One and Automotive, Engineering & Defence, Marine, Recruitment and industry related news
• Content Optimisation – Build a content calendar and work with the marketing team to create and continue to improve a Content Strategy
• Analytics – Report and develop insights on content performance, using Google Analytics, WordPress and social media channels to analyse success of all types of content and continually improve content performance
• SEO – Improve website traffic by using keywords and Search Engine Optimisation processes in every piece of written content