Description de l'offre
Today, you have the exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dhabi, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 70 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to join their Marketing team for a minimum of 3 months to 6 months.
KEY LEARNING SKILLS
• Creative – Research relevant facts, supporting material and online and offline information to brainstorm and develop content ideas
• Planning – Plan, edit, proofread and post content
• Writing – Write and post news articles, blogs, white papers and press releases across a range of topics including: Aerospace & Aviation, Formula One and Automotive, Engineering & Defence, Marine, Recruitment and industry related news
• Content Optimisation – Build a content calendar and work with the marketing team to create and continue to improve a Content Strategy
• Analytics – Report and develop insights on content performance, using Google Analytics, WordPress and social media channels to analyse success of all types of content and continually improve content performance
• SEO – Improve website traffic by using keywords and Search Engine Optimisation processes in every piece of written content
• Studying for an educational qualification related to the Internship (Journalism / Marketing / Communications).
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office & Word
• Hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
• Self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
• Excellent written communication skills, with an interest and/or experience in copy writing and content creation
• Fluency in English
• Passion within one of our four sectors is desirable
• The ability to talk confidently to professionals and be a self-starter is critical
• Seeking for a mandatory internship
OUR MARKETING TEAM
Because our Marketing team works on a variety of different projects every day, the Content Writer/Copywriter will also have the opportunity to develop skills in:
• Client marketing campaigns
• Design – using Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office to design original content published on our website and social media channels
• Video and animation
• Website – SEO, CMS experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS coding
• Internal and external company presentations
• Events – VHR attend, exhibit at and sponsor international events
• Analytics – Report on marketing activites and gain business insights
• General marketing activities
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application today!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer compensation for travel and food expenses up to £10 per working day. Please only apply for this internship if you agree with these conditions.