Business Administration Internship at Virtual Human Resources (Aviation & Automative Team)
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & Prague, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 70 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to join our Aviation & Automotive Team.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
VHR’s Aviation & Automotive Division is working with teams and manufacturers at the forefront of high-performance Airlines and Motorsport/F1 racing around the world. In addition, we closely work together with both designers and engineers of some of the most prestigious clients around the globe.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Ganing knowledge about our core industries through intensive research
• Assisting with the organisation of the employee filing system
• Assisting with Employees engagement and benefits
• Communicating with Rumanian speaking candidates via telephone and email
• Keeping and creating records
• Maintain and updating filing systems
• Support the day-to-day efficient operation of the employees