PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS BELOW.
This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid work experience on a business and project management role and build an impressive track record of achievements - ideal for a student within project management, engineering or business administration disciplines. The internship involves working on exciting ad hoc assignments in wide array of industries, some of which are international. Some examples of the projects are:
- Researching business opportunities in the UK
- Participating in finding a local partner or supplier for a foreign client
- Finding a contractor for a particular assignment
- Analyzing project requirements and researching optimisation options
- Participating in raising financing work
Successful candidate will be provided with necessary coaching and supervision. Initial duration: 3-4 months, up to 28 hours a week.
What you may be involved in:
- conducting market research - desktop, phone enquiries if necessary
- creating project documentation
- analysing data and providing summaries
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- drafting project budgets
- other related work
You will receive regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Ideal candidate will be able to start anytime by the end of August/begginning of September, although we can accommodate a bit of flexibility in the starting date. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Although the internship is unpaid, transportation costs will be covered after the 2 week trial period.
When applying please specify which days of the week you are available and when are you ready to start.