Within the Market & Development team, you will work on the Transmission line business line which include expertise in relation with High voltage overhead and underground transmission lines.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Lead the activation of the dedicated international clubs to build offers, develop common commercial strategies and coordinate regional projects (i.e. develop regional working group to address organic growth in transmission line), facilitate the transmission line operation club, the transmission line engineering club and the HV cable club , manage promote innovative business model around transmission line asset management, Omexom institutes and “as a service” offers…)
Market trend analysis:
• Manage the market analysis strategy to guide the Omexom global positioning (i.e. assess the market opportunities of asset management solutions, IOT, digital twin, etc.), and support the local strategy of our business units’ model
• Provide insights of TSO investment in digital solutions, transmission lines and undergrounds lines.
• Studies communication and positionning of our clients to improve the marketing of our offer
Business development support:
• Provide business development support leading institutional relationships and partnerships with strategic customers and stakeholders (Tennet, RTE, Amprion, Elia, ONE, PLN, etc.), develop networking and lobbying actions (i.e through associations and network like CIGRE, IEEE), participating in strategic trade fairs or international events (i.e CIGRE, EUW…), built the international Omexom offer for transmission lines.
• Develop niche market such as asset digitalizations, IOT or towers erection quality tool
Coordination with other Omexom’s expertise:
• Stay ahead of the competition with technological and regulatory intelligence together with Technic and Innovation team
• Built offers, brochure, presentation, trade fair, conferences with the Communication team
• Participate to the Knowledge Management team and develop training supports.
• Promote the Environmental excellence with the Strategy and Environment team
The Market & Development team participates to addressing energy transition challenges along with global stakeholders and supports Omexom’s international network in these evolutions of the energy world.
· 3-5 years’ experience engineer or business development
· 3-5 years’ experience in transmission line business
· Self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, multi-task, mobile
· Ability to work in an international network
· Fluency in English (French or another language would be a plus)
In our team - composed so far by 30 talents with various background and education – engineer, sociologist, economist, designer, etc. who supports the Omexom companies worldwide in their strategies and accelerates their business development, the Market & Development team has three main missions:
· Network activation: activate the Omexom entities network across international clubs, working groups, etc.
· Market trend analysis: conduct and manage market analysis in the energy sector
· Business development: support Omexom entities in their business development and lobbying effort