Description de l'offre
Position based in Newbury, West Berkshire, RG20 9AG Closing date 9th August 2018
Hours - 5 days on a rolling week pattern, working 8am - 6pm and 10am - 8pm - including Weekends.
Our employees are the people that make the world go round. They make sure that the cities, towns and villages that you live in are safe, clean and warm. They keep things running smoothly for people today, and for our kids tomorrow. It may not always be glamorous, but their work really matters.
To carry out recycling operative tasks at a household waste recycling site.
· To ensure the health and safety of all members of the public, visitors, staff and contractors at the site.
· Ensure that materials on site are recycled as much as possible.
· To assist the public, providing information, guidance and help carrying their waste and recycling when required and if safe to do so.
· To attend any training deemed necessary for the role.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· Experience as a Recycling Operative
· Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
· Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
· Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
Veolia recognises the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.