ELGA are Laboratory Water Specialists and for 80 years we have been working with scientists, healthcare and diagnostic professionals as the trusted brand for critical and non-critical laboratory water reagent needs.
ELGA is an integral part of Veolia Water Technologies, the world leader in environmental solutions and services. Veolia Water Technologies provide complete solutions for water treatment.
Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, our differentiating water treatment processes enable us to offer solutions suited to every application. We are experts in water.
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our Lane End site in High Wycombe.
What will I be doing?
The role will be working as part of a team within the ELGA Quality Control department. You will be responsible for carrying out comprehensive testing of all ELGA LabWater products and sub-assemblies and adhering to formal Quality Control testing procedures in order to validate against approved customer, market and business requirements.
Key Responsibilities include;
Final Product Inspection:
· Testing products in strict accordance with controlled instructions and associated product documentation such as flow and wiring schematics and assembly drawings.
· Making sure all products tested fully meet all aspects of the Company's agreed quality and performance standards and comply with ELGA ISO9001 quality and ISO14001 environmental policies.
· Ensuring all respective product documentation used is “controlled” and to the correct revision number.
· Accurately complete the quality control section of the production job card to indicate the outcome of the quality control inspection.
· Record all observed faults on fault survey forms
· Prepare rework job cards for any assembly related faults that require return to the shop-floor for repair.
· Prepare non-conforming reports to progress any observed component related faults or failures, ensuring both the problem and required action(s) are clearly detailed.
Communication and Teamwork:
· Work collectively with other Quality Control staff and management to achieve targets.
· Report any quality issues relating to components, workmanship or machinery immediately to the Quality Control management team.
· Collaborate with the Engineering team when required to support the introduction of new products and assemblies within the Quality Control department.
Calibration, Maintenance and Validation:
· Take ownership of all calibrated equipment used for testing and validation purposes ensuring all items are in-date and in good working order throughout all activities
· Calibrate ELGA's on site measuring and monitoring equipment in line with ELGA's Quality Assurance schedule.
· Direct involvement in the ongoing maintenance of test equipment used by the Quality Control department such as tanks, pressure regulators and flow meters.
What's in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within ELGA; this may include external training as required for the role.
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays*
· Life Assurance*
· Pension Scheme*
And also.....Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Shopping discounts and much more.*
(*Some benefits are based on successful completion of a probation period and length of service)