Veolia Water Technologies provide complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, our differentiating water treatment processes enable us to offer solutions suited to every application. We are experts in water.
The water treatment chemicals services platform from Veolia Water Technologies provides speciality and general water treatment chemical conditioning services and equipment primarily for industrial clients. The Water Treatment Chemical team has a great reputation in the Veolia business with excellent growth prospects so this is an amazing opportunity to join this team to grow the business further and make a real difference.
Where will I be working?
This is a field based role, however you will be required to travel to client sites across the UK, depending on your work schedule. Ideally this person will be based in the Peterborough, Cambridge, East Anglia area.
What will I be doing?
As an Operations Engineer you will be required to give our customers the best in class quality service. You will provide on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and offer after-sales technical and commercial support to existing water treatment chemical customers.
Key Responsibilities will include;
· To develop and maintain good working relationships with customers.
· Provide service, chemical treatment analysis, monitoring and account management to existing customers/contracts.
· Provide Legionella control and ensure customer compliance with ACOP L8.
· Provide customer recommendations for best working practises.
· Gather information in preparation for client review meetings.
· Review site water services risk assessment.
· Gather site information and compile site log books for customers, maintain and audit
· Initiate water treatment program on new accounts and commission new dosing/control installations.
· Provide site operator training on the use of Hydrex products and Legionella awareness training.
· Completion of risk assessments work reports, and all other documentation.
· Look for opportunities and where appropriate to sell parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work, working with the appropriate sales team.
· Feedback to customers on future product development, features and functions and show how they will add value to their business.
· Provide updates to line manager on any issues that may result in financial, reputational or operational impact on the Company, seek guidance and support as required to ensure the service provided to our customers is a priority.
What's in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Veolia; this may include external training as required for the role.
· Competitive salary
· Company vehicle
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Fuel Card - optional
· 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme
And also.....Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Shopping discounts and much more.
(*Benefits are based on probation and length of service)