Location: Co. Meath
Veolia is Ireland's leading environmental services company. We provide a comprehensive range of energy, waste and water solutions and are dedicated to carbon reduction, protecting the environment and building the circular economy.
Overview of the role
The maintenance technician is responsible for the execution of the preventive and corrective maintenance program as per client requirements.
Day to day of the role:
· Carry out work as per schedule and as per site policies, schedules and procedures.
· Troubleshoot problems with utilities equipment as necessary, and as directed by site supervisors
· Complete site documentation before and after work tasks, as appropriate
· Liaise with subcontractors during planned service maintenance
· Participate in the appropriate training.
· Carry out Risk Assessment of Equipment Maintenance Task List steps and ensure these are always kept valid
· Update Equipment Maintenance Task List's as appropriate
· Carry out Periodic reviews of EWI/SOP to ensure documents are always current and valid
· Flexibility to work on equipment in all buildings
Required skills for this role:
· 3 + years mechanical experience
· Good understanding of the basic fundamentals of the various utilities systems Pumps, HVAC Systems, Compressors, Boilers, steam systems
· Work within a documented Permit to Work System
· Computer literate
· Ability to read and understand P&ID's
· Understanding of SOP's and GMP Engineering systems.
· Troubleshooting/repair of Mechanical systems, related electrical experience a distinct advantage
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland
If you are a non - EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining green card permits, work permits, spousal/dependant permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation website
Ideal candidate profile