Veolia Water Technologies , the world leader in water treatment. Veolia Water Technologies provide complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, our differentiating water treatment processes enable us to offer solutions suited to every application. We are experts in water.
Where will I be working?
You will be based at our office in High Wycombe.
What will I be doing?
Key responsibilities will include;
· To process all receipts and payments on all the Companies to the appropriate bank accounts.
· Download and print all bank statements, credit card transactions and foreign currency remittances.
· Processing and the application of all money received and payments made for all of our Business Units.
· Responsible for petty cash for all of our Business Units.
· Responsible for the distribution and reconciliation of all CIA payments received.
· Processing all cheque requisitions for all of our Business Units.
· Maintaining and Reconciling the cash books and Bank Statements for six different banks accounts to the general ledger.
· Filing and maintenance of all controlled Documents within Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
· Provide Accounts Payable Support.
· Provide Accounts Receivable Support.
What's in it for me?
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Veolia; this may include external run training as required for the role.
Veolia offers the following benefits to name a few;
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme
And also..... Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Health Cash Plan, Shopping discounts and much more.
(*Some benefits are based on successful completion of a probation period and length of service)