Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Salary: £23,000 plus Veolia benefits *please see below
Hours: 40 hours
What you'll do
● To receive and log all queries to the Contact Centre via telephone, email, digital, letter or personal visit, from internal or external customers.
● To book and log queries to Echo as quickly and efficiently as possible.
● Log incidents on Echo; refer to area manager to launch an internal investigation, provide details for claim handlers for damage to vehicles/property
● Escalate incidents when required and advise managers of potential and actual problems
● Deal with reports on social media (Facebook and Twitter) and allocate jobs received through the Love Clean Streets App.
● Process Service Requests from the Council's Monitoring Team
● In absence of the supervisor, organise and print out remedies and special collections for the Operations Department.
● Take Minutes for HR-related internal meetings, hearings etc to fill in for Services Support Team
● Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the senior management team
Where you'll work
You will be based at the Haringey office.
Ideal candidate profile
The experience you will need
● Education Level: 5 GCSEs(A-C) / School certificate
● Must be IT literate, including knowledge of Microsoft and Google software. Be able to create graphs and charts, especially pivot charts
● Good knowledge of how to use Twitter and Facebook
● Further Education/Degree an advantage
● Previous background in customer service experience
● Working closely with other members of the team
● Multi-tasking and common sense to judge the importance/priority of the queries.
● Capacity to gain knowledge whilst doing the job.
Benefits you will receive within this role are
The option to join the Veolia Pension Scheme
Access to Veolia Rewards, benefits and discounts
Free eye testing and money towards glasses if required for work purposes
25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
Who is Veolia?
We are the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. We offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management helping to build a more sustainable future. As a global organisation, our work focuses on delivering simple but innovative solutions to preserving natural resources, reducing pollution and protecting our environment.
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources, and our mission is to 'Resource the World'. Improving communities and protecting the environment are right at the heart of our business.
But it takes more than just words and ambition to achieve this, it takes the daily efforts of thousands of people across the UK to bring it to life. Together our employees make our communities better. They are the resourcers, behind the resources. They are real people like you, and they make real change happen every day.
Veolia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or veteran status.