Apprenticeship – Apprentice Transactional Leads and Digital Marketeer
Location – Cannock, WS11 8JP
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
Development included – Digital Marketeer Level 3
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our Marketing team to support business growth across the United Kingdom.
Key responsibilities include:
· Driving customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention
· Defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms
· Supporting the overall marketing plan or campaign
· Coordination of activity linked to the maintenance of an accurate and effective pipeline
· Acquiring, sifting, sorting and rejecting or progressing leads for the spectrum of Veolia service lines across all sectors to support sales growth
Ideal candidate profile
Your Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
· GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
· IT Literate
· Passion for digital and social media
· Able to work well within a team and independently
· Good communication skills
· Good attention to detail
· Willingness to learn
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.