Apprenticeship – Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Location – Birmingham, B9 4BN
Development included – Level 2 in Customer Service
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor to join our Birmingham Commercial team. This role incorporates study and completion of the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship whilst working in with our Birmingham Commercial Customer Service Department.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
· Handling, escalating and resolving customer queries through a variety of communication channels including phone calls, Live Chats, text messages, Salesforce cases, and email.
· Maintaining the CRM system (Salesforce) logging all customer activity and interaction.
· Administration tasks: booking waste collections, sending welcome packs, first impression calls, 6 month feedback, contaminated bins, customer hub registrations and user support, accept waste transfer notes.
· Any other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
Ideal candidate profile
Your Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
· GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
· Ability to multi-task
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· IT literate
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well in a team
· Good problem solving skills
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.