Description de l'offre
Apprenticeship - Business Administration Apprentice
Location - London W2 1AU
Development - Business Administration Level 3
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the Veolia team. As an Administrator you will provide administration support for the municipal contract by ensuring all relevant administrative duties and responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion and to ensure good operations of the contract. To provide all aspects of administration support for the Street Cleansing Department and support services on the Westminster Contract.
Main duties will include:
· Inputting and maintaining various databases.
· Liaising with the crew regarding complaints.
· Maintaining personnel files.
· Maintain Training and Health and Safety records
· Receiving telephone calls.
· Filing, photocopy and scanning.
· Taking minutes at meetings and share with managers in agreed timescales
GCSEs Grade C/4 or above in English and Maths
Good spoken and written English
Great communication skills
Good administration and numeracy skills
Willing to train
Able to work on their own initiative
Customer service background