Apprenticeship – Business Administrator Gerrards Cross
Location – Gerrards Cross Commercial - SL9 8TE
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
This role incorporates study and completion of the NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration whilst working in an operational environment within Veolia
Development included – Level 3 in Business Administration
Dimensions of the job
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work within a Commercial environment, working alongside the Commercial Manager. The applicant will get the chance to develop and explore how different teams work and get involved in a multiple array of tasks whilst working towards their apprenticeship. The purpose of this role is to develop a fully rounded Administrator capable of progressing into other roles and maintaining progression and continuity for the business.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
Supporting Administrators in the management and use of Agora workflow Requisitions. Data storage of company information and accreditations, including Health & Safety systems across the Veolia commercial business ensuring compliance.
Assist in the cover of formulating purchase requisitions as required
Assist Operations Manager in clerical and admin duties
Making sure compliance in maintained with Company and Health & Safety procedures.
General operational related administrative duties to assist in smooth and efficient running of the Gerrards Cross commercial business.
Collation and filing of paperwork.
Supporting the customer care team as required to learn customer care principals.
Ideal candidate profile
Skills and Experience
· Computer literate
· GCSE's or equivalent in English and Maths
· High attention to detail
· Driving licence is essential due to location of the role
· Ability to learn and put into practise new skills
· Good communication and self-organisational skills
· Ability and confidence to speak to varied groups and interested parties
· Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
· Meticulous with an eye for detail and accuracy
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good numerical skills
· Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision.
· Ability to identify and prioritise tasks accordingly
· Able to deliver high quality standards of record keeping
· Be customer oriented
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.