Apprentice Administrator - Chichester
Location – Chichester, PO19 6PQ
Veolia is the UK leader in environmental solutions and provides a comprehensive range of waste, energy and water management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
Our employees are the people that make the world go round. They make sure that the cities, towns and villages that you live in are safe, clean and warm. They keep things running smoothly for people today, and for our kids tomorrow. It may not always be glamorous, but their work really matters.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide help-desk cover during busy periods
· Provide help-desk cover for holidays and absence
· Collation of customer reports for four (4) Contracts Managers, circa 14 clients
· Updating of Customer Hub(s)
· Assist in Purchase Order raising
· Assist in Invoice validation
· General filing and document retention