7.5 Tonne Driver
Position based in St Albans AL4 0JY
Closing date 22 nd June 2017
Hours – 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our employees are the people that make the world go round. They make sure that the cities, towns and villages that you live in are safe, clean and warm. They keep things running smoothly for people today, and for our kids tomorrow. It may not always be glamorous, but their work really matters.
You will be responsible for the delivery of new bins to our commercial customers within the local area.
· To undertake the necessary daily checks as per the Drivers/Operator handbook
· To ensure that each day all completed work is detailed on your daily worksheet and that they are handed in daily/weekly along with the daily vehicle check sheets, fuel receipts and Weighbridge tickets
· To comply with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads
· To ensure that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillage's are cleaned up before leaving the area..
· To confirm to all applicable site rules when off loading at disposal sites.
· To carry out any other duties that may be required as directed by your line manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· 7.5 Tonne licence as a minimum and previous driving experience essential
· Driver CPC is essential
Veolia recognises the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.