Veolia Australia & New Zealand is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water, waste management and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia & New Zealand.
Ideal candidate profile
The Thames / Coromandel contract is forming a specialist Capital Works team and we are seeking experienced people to join our team based in Thames. This team will deliver a range of projects with activities including investigation, design and construction throughout the district.
Projects will vary in scale and complexity and relate to the entire 3 Waters contract scope. On occasions project demands will require you to work away from home. It will advantage the applicant to provide examples of projects undertaken.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 5 years' experience in utilities maintenance and construction
- Relevant and suitable industry qualifications
- Class 2 licence (essential)
- Experience in machinery operation and trenching; experience in civil works an advantage
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Basic Computer Literacy, Internet, Email, Excel, Word Processing
A competitive remuneration is offered and while there is no on-call obligation for this team, overtime will be worked as required.
Veolia New Zealand is a drug/alcohol free company and safety is our first priority. As part of the pre-employment medical you will be required to pass a drug/alcohol test at the completion of reference checking.