Job Title: 1 st Line Analyst
Location: Otterbourne Hampshire
Salary: Competitive with Excellent Benefits Package and Pension
Our World Today…
The population on earth is set to grow to over 9 billion by 2050. Our world is still developing, putting pressure on natural, economic and human resources.
To take better care of the planet and the people who live on it – this is our way forward. This is how we intend to make our mark and contribute to the greater good .
Today, water, waste and energy can all be recovered. Transforming what is discarded by some into valuable resources for others. Our strategy is to create green products and energy from waste through innovative technology, preserving resources for generations to come. This is Resourcing the World .
Make your mark…
We are currently looking for a talented 1st Line Analyst to join the team based in Otterbourne. Veolia's 1st Line Analyst's share responsibility for the successful administration of the Service Desk's 1st tier operations and ensuring its function meets or exceeds exacting standards for service support as defined by service agreements. Working within a team of service specialists, our 1st Line Analyst's will develop and operate systems for detecting, recording and resourcing service affecting incidents and seek measures to expedite the fulfilment of requests and minimise the effects of incidents of service degradation and interruption.
The Key responsibilities of the role are:
· Identify all and any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and determine and execute appropriate measures for their mitigation.
· Proactive detection, recording and escalation of problems, ensuring management is kept fully aware of key issues and their status.
· Develop knowledge and processes for the support of new systems and services.
· Achieve and exceed Service Desk Service Level Agreements.
· Carry out investigations to identify trends, problems and areas for systems/process improvements.
· Resolve an agreed proportion of requests and incidents and progress remaining tickets to appropriate 2 nd , 3 rd line teams and/or 3 rd party organisations.
· Reduce the impact of service affecting incidents and problems and ensure an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues.