Are you motivated by a challenge? Do you have the desire to achieve results? Would you like a fast paced career within Business Development?
If so, look no further as we have the role you have been waiting for!
We have exciting new promotion opportunities for passionate, driven and highly ambitious Trainee Account Executives
This intensive career development and training program will be focused on achieving key milestones to develop your skills to the highest levels. Training sessions on sales techniques and the UPS portfolio will get you up to speed quickly and will be supplemented by continuous coaching sessions.
The Trainee position is based initially in Nottingham. Once fully trained (6 -12 months) you could be promoted and required to take up an Account Executive position within the UK. These promotion opportunities of course come with a compensation package that rises incrementally from a starting salary of £20820 to a salary in the region of £27K plus OTE once promoted to the account manager role and assigned to a territory. The package includes benefits, a companycar, phone and laptop.
· Develop Sales Skills with the support of UPS sales training
· Daily account management of existing customer base
· Identifying and converting sales opportunities to grow the customer base
· Maintain current products, technology, sales and negotiation skills
· Maintain accurate records of customer information
· Prepare and execute negotiations using UPS sales process
· Learn and implement presentation skills
· Implement robust post sales activities to ensure customer contribution
· Work effectively on your own initiative as well as being a strong team player
· Flexibility, passion and ambition to succeed
· The motivation to thrive in a target-driven environment
· Full, clean driving license held for at least two years
Willing to relocate within the UK after completion of initial training.
There will be a requirement to achieve all key milestones and meet expected performance levels within the Trainee Program this will include an assessment center and coached face to face customer visits.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England