· Preparation of airfreight import and export customer ready quotations
· Working within a small team to increase the current success rate
· Direct customer contact to follow-up on provided quotations
· Working closely with both Sales & Operations
· Providing weekly reporting from current operational systems
· Liaising with Gateway pricing team
· Be mindful of Health & Safety issues affecting self and colleagues.
· Ensure compliance with Company procedures and industry/statutory legislation
· Obtained at least 3 GCSE or equivalent qualifications including Maths & English.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Able to work on their own initiative.
· Articulate and able to communicate effectively at all levels
· Computer literate with Microsoft Office packages.
· Able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for the role
· A good organiser.
Last Name ]*$" id="form-field-5dfd9b202b" maxlength="25" name="LastName" pattern="^[^<>]*$" placeholder="Smith, Doe, etc." type="text"/>
Areas of Interest Search for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions, and click 'Add'.
· Administrative, Coventry, England, United Kingdom Remove
Military &Veterans Outreach
You've served your country honorably. Now take on your next challenge at UPS.
· Contact Us
· Disability Accommodation Request
· Pay Transparency Policy
· Status Inquiries
· UPS EEO
· Privacy Notice
· Service Terms and Conditions
· Protect Against Fraud
Copyright © 1994-2018 United Parcel Service of North America, Inc. All rights reserved.