You can be the face of our company, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages from one of our famous brown vehicles in an engaging, customer-facing role.
Wages start at £12.44 per hour , rising to £15.08 per hour with a C1 licence and include free CPC Training. You will work 40 hours per week plus overtime as needed to meet operational requirements.
What you’ll do from day-to-day:
• Complete daily safety checks
• Deliver and collect packages up to 70 kg
• Work to meet customer commitments
• Project a positive UPS brand
Key Skills / Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years driving experience.
· Ideal candidates must hold a C1, 7.5 ton license
· Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer service experience would be an advantage.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Flexible working approach as overtime will be required.
· Be a good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritize
· Already own, or would be prepared to get, a digital tachograph card
· Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
Last Name ]*$" id="form-field-a68d8aeb4c" maxlength="25" name="LastName" pattern="^[^<>]*$" placeholder="Smith, Doe, etc." type="text"/>
Areas of Interest Search for a category, location, or category/location pair, select a term from the suggestions, and click 'Add'.
· Operations, Dartford, England, United Kingdom Remove
Military &Veterans Outreach
You’ve served your country honorably. Now take on your next challenge at UPS.
· Contact Us
· Disability Accommodation Request
· Pay Transparency Policy
· Status Inquiries
· UPS EEO
· Privacy Notice
· Service Terms and Conditions
· Protect Against Fraud
Copyright © 1994-2018 United Parcel Service of North America, Inc. All rights reserved.