Description de l'offre
Customs Clearance Advisor
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for people to work at our East Midlands Airport facility as a Full time Customs Clearance Advisor working Monday – Friday across various shift patterns (Earliest start 8:30- Latest finish 6:00)
We need PC literate people with a high attention to detail to join our growing customs department of Advisors who are responsible for contacting UPS Customers and requesting clearance information and when necessary, providing appropriate advice on import processes and procedures.
• Located at the Building 106 Beverley Road at East Midland Airport DE74 2TG we offer £15,990 per annum
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
• Business Casual dress and free on-site parking
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• You have excellent communication skills preferable gained whilst working in a customer service role
• You have a professional telephone manner
• You are a good team player.
• You are flexible, friendly and have a can-do attitude.
• You have the ability to work on own initiative.
• You have good keyboard skills and a keen eye for detail
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment with an ability to deal with volume pressures in your workload
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Please note if your application is successful a 5 year referencing check will be carried out, which will need to be obtained by UPS prior to start date.