We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a candidate to work as a Full time Business Systems Analyst.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will act as a liaison between the business community and the information services. This position elicits and analyses business needs for assigned projects, communicates with stakeholders and participates in determining if the solution fits within the long-term strategic vision.
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible base location
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Experience as a Business Systems Analyst is essential
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or equivalent
• Excellent analytical and investigative skills
• Good presentation skills and able to communicate on different levels in the organization
• Understanding of technologies (C#, .Net, SQL Server, etc),
• Solid understanding of UML, DevOps and OOAD
• SDLC methodologies and their application (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc)
• Industry standard CI/CD tools is an advantage
• IIBA Certification would be an advantage
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.