Description de l'offre
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, experienced Bodywork Technicians to join our team in the Automotive facility at Tamworth.
Having served a recognised apprenticeship to City & Guilds or NVQ standard, key experience to include:-
•Repairing and spraying of vehicles, working as a team in order to achieve appearance and maintenance targets.
• Experience of working with commercial vehicles including LGV's would be an advantage
• Basic computer literacy skills
• Able to work on own initiative and prioritise accordingly
• Full UK driving licence held for at least 2 years
• Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
Salary starts from £27,560 pa ranging to £30,971 pa (dependant on experience/qualifications), plus shift premium and a generous tool allowance.
Key Skills / Experience:
· City and Guilds or equivalent qualification
· Experience of working with commercial vehicles including LGV's would be an advantage
· Basic computer literacy skills
· Able to work on own initiative and prioritize accordingly
· Full UK driving license held for at least 2 years
· An LGV Class 1 license would be an advantage but is not essential
· Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.