Description de l'offre
We currently have two exciting opportunities within the SCS Freight operation in our Poyle offices for full time Air Product Clerks. These positions support our Air Imports Department by processing daily shipments.
Reports to the Air Product Team Leader
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 17.30. Flexibility required to cover occasional weekends.
· Liaising with customers both internal and external via email and telephone
· Arranging daily deliveries
· Branch compliance to include timely milestone updates
· Import customs & brokerage compliance
· making up files
· Obtaining HS tariff codes
· Invoicing files
· Answering telephones
Key Skills and Experience:
· Good PC skills including competency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Be a good team player and the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
· Good telephone manner.
· Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
· Customer orientated to maintain high level of service.
· Able to work on their own initiative, and would require minimum supervision.
Job Freight (air, ocean and ground)
Primary Location United Kingdom-England