Description de l'offre
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
The administration clerk is responsible for completing various administrative tasks within the Automotive department.
· Key entering data into UPS systems
· Producing accurate analytical reports on a daily and weekly basis to meet strict internal deadlines
· Reporting information on internal conference calls
· Administration of telemetry systems
· Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
· Ensuring correct and secure storage and retrieval of information.
· Providing management with administrative support
Key Skills and Experience:
· Confident with generic PC packages (Microsoft office)
· Willing to learn bespoke UPS systems
· Confident communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and work towards weekly and monthly targets
· Flexible & friendly attitude
· Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.