Description de l'offre
· Work independently to deliver an agreed portfolio of projects under the leadership of the relevant Project Delivery Manager.
· Ensure professional project execution at Factories and Sites with strong stakeholder engagement
· Support PDM to check feasibility of capex projects working with Cluster Design Engineers and SU personnel to clarify the brief, understand work scope, rough costs and viable timelines.
· Work with the Design and Capability Engineers to develop Concept , FEED and Detailed Designs to meet the business need inputting local requirements and constraints.
· Develop Project Execution Plan and schedule as input to the FEED report.
· Execute the project ensuring adherence to schedule, budget. Manage site construction and contractors ensuring Unilever Construction Standards are applied.
Outputs / performance Metrics
· OTIF delivery of Projects
· Safety in Project Execution
· Budget & Schedule adherence
· Customer / Stakeholder Feedback
Professional Engineering Skills ( Educated to degree standard in an engineering discipline)
Engineering Design Process Management (Working Knowledge)
Project Delivery (All sub skills - Fully Operational)
Maintenance Principles and Best practice (Working Knowledge)
WCM EEM (Fully Operational)
Contract Management & Conflict Resolution (Fully Operational)
Budget Management (Fully Operational)
Ø 2-5 Years experience of Project Engineering in FMCG / related Industry
Ø Project Management experience
Ø Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects to a high engineering standard.
Ø Good Plant Design and Project Engineering experience in FMCG co and relevant Engineering consultancy firms
Ø Working knowledge on International Engineering Standards
Technical capability (Desirable) :
Ø Proficiency in MS Office – Excel / Power Point and Word
Ø Working knowledge on Engineering software - AutoCAD, 3D’sPrimavera & Agile