PA to VPHR Global Supply Chain & VPHR Global Functions
This role can either be based in Kingston & Blackfriars
Background & Main Job Purpose:
This role supports the VPHR Global Supply Chain and VPHR Global Functions and also works co-operatively and flexibly with other members of the Global Supply Chain and Global Functions' HR teams.
The role requires a PA who is pro-active, able to forge strong working relationships across a diverse global network (both internal and external) and be the ‘face' of the teams (s)he supports. (S)he must be capable of managing his/her own time effectively, and keep VPs updated on issues arising in their absence. (S)he must have excellent organisation, prioritisation and administration skills and ideally have experience of working with teams and contacts around the world.
· Managing diary competing priorities, keeping track of the daily schedule and plan meetings accordingly
· Screening, redirecting and responding to queries/requests for information from all parts of the organisation on non-technical issues and escalate where necessary
· Organising local and international meetings and travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc.
· Keeping informed of key substantive workstreams and team members' deliverables to ably redirect queries and share information with stakeholders as appropriate
· Organising and preparing meeting materials in a timely and accurate manner
· Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency. Coordinate/render certain general administrative services for the team e.g. archiving (hard/electronic), ensuring seamless provision of utilities and supplies (stationery etc), reporting of defects, etc. and developing new, efficient approaches to meet changing needs
· Process all requisitions, expenses and invoicing using relevant systems
· Liaison with internal customers and external contacts – developing knowledge of key individuals (also including PA networks across the company)
· Working flexibly outside of core hours as appropriate
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
· This role requires proven experience as a Personal Assistant or top level secretary and preferably experience working in a regional or global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
· Previous experience working with a large number of stakeholders internally and externally within an International framework.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are important, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
· Critically, you must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders in and outside of the organisation.
· Initiative to think creatively around how to help the team to be as time-efficient as possible leveraging use of right tools and technology
· Excellent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint
· Ability to quickly acquire new IT skills to utilise key company software and systems
· Must be flexible, have a high degree of gravitas, self-confidence, enthusiasm with strong interpersonal skills.
· Calm - able to cope with constant change in plans
· Trustworthy and sensitive when exposed to confidential information
HOW TO APPLY
Hear stories from our Unilever Makers and understand how you can start your own Unilever career at: http://www.unilever.co.uk/careers-jobs/professionals/.
Or to apply now, click on “Apply to this job”. All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role.
Candidates who have applied online can track their application through the candidate tracking link
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.