About the job
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everydays business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
· If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
· If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work in our Çorlu Factories located in Çorlu.
· Lead shift mechanic team in factory
· Ensure that the production is done according to Unilever standards and legal requirements with required quality, quantity, time and cost
· Ensure that occupational and food safety standards are implemented consistently
· Participate in new projects and periodic maintenance plans to provide continuous production
· Lead new equipment commissioning and start-up stages
· Lead Planned Maintenance activities in production lines to improve performance with TPM and involve in training activities of blue-collar workers
· Involve in kaizen projects to eliminate losses and to increase machine efficiencies
· Ensure that all activities in the department are in line with Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety and work place safety requirements
· University degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 2 year experience in similar positions
· Preferably experience in FMCG sector
· Fluent in English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Proficiency in mechatronic and pneumatic
· Proficiency in WCM ( World Class Manufacturing )
· Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
· Living (or willing to live) in Çorlu