Description de l'offre
Job Title: Information Security Cloud Analyst
Salary: Competitive remuneration package – including matched company pension contributions & healthcare
Location: Port Sunlight/Bangalore
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Unilever Information Security team is a global team responsible for all end to end information security activities and is co-located in Port Sunlight UK and Bangalore India. The Security Solutions part of the overall Information Security team is responsible, amongst other activities, for the definition and delivery of the Information Security and Technology foundation platforms, to ensure alignment with the changing IT platform and the external environment.
Unilever is changing its IT operating model from a project to a platform based focus - platforms being split between those supporting the business directly and others as Technology Foundation platforms. The Technology Foundation platforms consist of the Security platform itself, which provides all the security tooling capability, and also many other key IT foundation platforms – including Collaboration, Mobile and Devices, Networks, Messaging, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Hosting. The forward strategy is to host all platforms in Cloud Services and to also apply Security protection to these platforms using cloud native technology.
The role of the Information Security Cloud Security Analyst is to act as a subject matter expert for the security requirements and capabilities of the IT foundation platforms in the cloud. This means ensuring all the components of the individual platforms and cloud hosting adhere to the security control requirements, ongoing assurance measures are in place and importantly, that specific security controls and reporting are designed and integrated in to the security platform.
The candidate must have a detailed understanding of the overall Cloud Hosting environments used by Unilever including Amazon AWS and Azure, a working knowledge of the key foundation security tools used by Unilever and ideally some additional security experience. It will be advantageous for the candidate to also have good developer and automation/scripting knowledge as the forward strategy is to utilize automation to deliver and configure Cloud IT security systems. Technical training for specific areas of IT and IT security will be available to the successful candidate.
Information Security is an area of significant growth both internally & externally and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with excellent career opportunities. This role will be working within rapidly changing areas of Information Security and IT and as such any applicants must have a real desire to keep ahead of the curve and a passion for technology.
The main accountability of this role is to support the IS Capability Manager to deliver the information security requirements and capabilities specific to cloud hosting platforms.
CLOUD PLATFORM SECURITY
· Information Security technical SME and point of contact for the Cloud Security platforms.
· Ensuring that these platforms are built and operated aligned to information security control requirements as published in Unilever cloud security standards
· Seeking, defining and transitioning to cloud native information security capability opportunities within these platforms.
· Provide knowledge of the current and strategic capability of cloud hosting environments
· Provide input to the security standards framework on technology platform specifics.
· Expertise in automation, scripting and DevOps agile delivery methods
ALIGNMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
· Working alongside all areas of the broader Information Security team to ensure alignment to controls, existing processes and overall strategy.
· Engagement with the Information Security programme management team to ensure effective delivery of new capabilities.
· Engagement with the Security Operations team to ensure new security capabilities are transitioned and operated effectively.
· Effective partnership with the key IT foundation platform experts.
· Engagement with internal and external project teams, including suppliers, partners and SME’s.
GOVERNANCE AND DELIVERY
· Ensure alignment to project portfolio management processes.
· Successful track record and excellent in-depth technical knowledge of one or more of the Unilever cloud hosting platforms AWS/Azure
· Information Security / IT Security knowledge.
· Sound, broad knowledge of scripting, automation and coding including JSON and/or powershell
· Working in roles requiring high level of technical standards, and operating at enterprise scale
· Ability to learn and assimilate new technologies
· Excellent time management, prioritisation of tasks and quality of delivery.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.