Description de l'offre
SALARY: Up to £39,000 depending on experience level, plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus, Unilever pension scheme, Bupa healthcare, free on-site gym, discounted products, etc.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Oral Care is a key category within Personal Care and the fastest growing one in 2017. One of the key pillars that will shape the future of the category is the natural trend and we see an opportunity to further drive growth in this area.
This role gives a unique opportunity to participate in the creation of new mixes on naturals and in the development of their support models . This is an exciting role for people wanting to develop strong brand development skills and wanting to stretch themselves with a high profile / fast-paced project
We are seeking someone who:
· Is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set , comfortable to work through uncertainties and to learn by doing
· Is passionate to drive and explore new things
· Is keen on understanding consumers and trends , and is able to translate this knowledge to create insightful mixes
· Has solid understanding of digital marketing and digital channels
· Has strong interpersonal skills as a foundation for cross functional team management
· Takes responsibility and accountability for his/her projects and can manage stakeholders
· Co-lead with the Global Brand Manager the development of a new mix in the natural space
· Manage the global cross-functional team to deliver the project through tight timings
· Manage and influence stakeholders (this is a high visibility project)
· Work with key markets to ensure their needs and requirements are considered across the mix development
· Build the support model for the brands, which will be highly focused on digital
· Work closely with finance to develop the project P&L
· Manage the budget
· Graduate (min. Bachelor Degree) with previous experience in marketing, ideally with digital experience. Will consider others that prove strong project management skills and outstanding consumer understanding
· Clear demonstration of successful team leadership and ability to influence stakeholders
· Experience in or demonstrated passion for Beauty & Personal Care
· Global mind-set with the ability to understand different cultures and work in a multi-cultural environment
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.