Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company's footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann's, Lipton, Wall's, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry's, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
· Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
· Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
· Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam's Behind the Brands Scorecard.
Unilever has been named in LinkedIn's Top 3 most sought-after employers across all sectors.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com . For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
JOB TITLE: Global Assistant Brand Manager, Smile (Purpose & Core)
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local Terms
Smile (Signal/Pepsodent) is the cornerstone brand in Unilever's oral care portfolio with leading position in markets across developing and developed world. The brand's purpose of spreading outstanding oral health around the world so everyone can unlock the power of their smile has a long standing, loved and proven social mission programme around educational school programs to promote day and night brushing.
This role is part of the team that will lead brand communication development for the brand globally, working with developed and developing markets and will focus on brand communication for purpose, the core ranges of the brand and innovations.
A stretching and rewarding role for those willing to drive Smile brand social mission program and make the brand famous for its brand purpose through outstanding communication. This position will focus on:
· Supporting the Global Brand manager in driving the brand social mission in markets.
· Supporting the Brand Manager in developing communication talking about the brand purpose and core products.
· Tailoring brand communication to precision audiences and channels.
· Leading Advertising development for innovation projects
· Development of purpose into product mixes and landing them in market.
· Working closely with markets to ensure the engagement plan includes agreed focus on purpose and reflects brand priorities.
· Brand communication development experience in working with/for a creative agency, understanding of advertising production process
· Experience in working for brands in FMCG companies, advertising & digital agencies.
· Strong experience in digital communication.
· Experience in managing relationships with cross functional partners and markets.
· Strong track record of timely project delivery.
· Personal care experience is welcome.
· Strong team player with passion for growth.
· Well developed creative judgement and eye for aesthetics.
· Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with the wider brand team and local teams.
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.