Unilever Gen-Next Programme is a long term, part-time internship programme for students help them acquire work experience to kick-start their careers. You’ll get hands-on experience by working in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies.
Finance at Unilever is about a lot more than just numbers. We know the value of seeing the bigger picture behind the figures and believe that sustainable business growth is only possible when you bring together the best talent. Our Finance team plays a crucial role in building our business and being a force for good. In finance, you will be a part of a team at the heart of our multi-billion euro brands, shaping their development, pricing strategies and more.
If you are;
· Hungry to learn and curious
· A dot connector: You have the unique ability to think differently and pull the big picture and small details all together clearly
· Digital Savvy, forward thinker, future obsessed
· 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree.
· Available to contribute minimum 3 days a week.
Apply & become a part of our team!