eCommerce IT Retail Analyst
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Location: Kingston upon Thames, UK
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
For a number of Unilever’s iconic brands, ‘multi-channel’ retailing or the ability to offer a seamless, innovative and unified customer experience across physical stores and digital channels (online) is becoming increasingly important.
Ownership of physical stores enables brands to own the full end-to-end experience with the consumer and shopper. Where possible, the addition of online deepens our relationship with the customer and offer an even more personalised experience. Physical retail also provides an important new revenue stream for Unilever at superior margin to our core business.
There are two key teams responsible for driving growth in new routes to market;
Global Retail Operations – supports the Unilever retail brands as they expand; providing training, tools and technology and ensuring best practices are shared and reapplied. Unilever currently has 1200+ retail stores in 35 countries with the ambition is to add new brands and expand the total number of stores significantly by 2020.
Global eCommerce Channel team – responsible for driving Unilever’s fastest growing channel (+25% of Unilever’s Global growth). The Global team supports markets, categories and business units to drive eCommerce sales through existing partners and market-places as well as unlocking new customers, markets and business models.
Main Purpose of the Job:
This role is within the Global Customer Development IT Innovation team and is responsible for partnering the Global Retail Operations teams with hands on support of new store openings and overall IT set up and ecosystem. It includes project managing all IT deliverables required for a store opening, providing hands on technical support and set up where required and continuing to support post opening.
This role will require the successful applicant to be on call during weekends and evenings.
· Partner and work with the retail brands to understand and document requirements for new and existing stores
· Daily operational support for retail stores
· Support on the tech set up for stores, activities may include and are not limited to:
· Hardware prep
· Store Flow system set-up
· Payment Solutions
· Asset management
· Coordinating repair and maintenance
· Store support immediately after opening
· Define and maintain list of in store technology set up (handbook) for stores, including, e.g.:
· Modern POS solutions
· In-store payment processing
· Digital signage, virtual reality, new methods of customer interaction
· Heatmapping/ footfall cameras
· Network and communication equipment
· Manage across several third parties and Unilever teams to ensure delivery of all activities on time and in budget, hold third party provides to account on delivery
· Manage and oversee IT budget for respective retail stores
· Customer Service Mindset
· Communication skills and stakeholder management
· Project management
· Apple iOS, networking incl. firewalls, MDM
· Technical understanding of IT set up for retail stores
· Supplier management
· Business analysis – requirements gathering and documentation
· Knowledge of direct to consumer Retail and FMCG Domain
· Strong organisational skills
· Good Analytical Skills
· Specific experience with POS systems, payment systems, network equipment
· Experience defining & setting up full technology stack in retail stores
· Experience in facilitating and leading analysis workshops
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.