£31,600 - £39,5 00
Plus a first-rate total rewards and benefits package …
Did I mention your company bonus, Matched pension scheme, 33 days annual holiday incl. public holidays, Family friendly policies, Agile working, World-class training, Broad opportunities for career development, share scheme plan and competitive pension scheme. The additional monetary value of this rewards and benefits package is more than £10,000 worth of investments into your future and wellbeing. What more can you ask for?
Do you get excited about analyzing data and the challenge of interpreting it into commercial insights ? Can you translate and adapt the information into a story that your audience can understand? Do you want to work on a portfolio of premium brands within the Unilever asset collection?
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
As a CMI Assistant Manager for Global Oral Care you will partner with the Sr. Global CMI Manager for the Expert Brands (Zendium, Regenerate) and Professional Marketing (dental professionals such as dentists) on driving strategic thought and project partnering.
The category is powering ahead and fast growing (fastest in Personal Care in 2017). You will take the lead on projects on your own (with timely support & consultation from the CMI Manager) and support the manager on larger strategic projects across Europe, South East Asia and South Asia, in establishing the core and innovation for both the relatively new Zendium & Regenerate brands. Equally there will be strong input into projects related to building stronger brand advocacy with dental professionals for the category.
We also have some exciting workstreams within the category and with the wider PC community. Millennials, Therapeutics, Naturals, Trendwatching, eCommerce etc. that you will have the opportunity to join/ lead. These serve a dual purpose – bringing insights and inspiration to our businesses often via but not limited to cross category sharing but also enrich your personal learning on these subjects, segments and targets.
· To be the (heard) voice of the consumer within project teams
· Manage day-to-day innovation and communication research projects via COEs starting with clear understanding of the business issues/ opportunities towards fantastic briefing
· Support CMI manager in key strategic research projects and brand reviews
· Provide insight and identify business opportunities from market understanding & analysis
· Provide a point of view towards brand decisions through extracting, interpreting and communicating research learnings and continuous data, for a range of business activities
· Distil insights from both primary and secondary research on brand performance
· Develop and provide a deep understanding of consumers' lives and the relationship with our brands to create & drive meaningful Essential Care platform within the Oral Care business
· Develop consumer and market understanding by working closely with relevant CMI colleagues (mix COEs, cluster BPI, CTI) providing One-CMI point of view
· Monitor competitor's activities and market trends
· Inspire & guide research suppliers to consistently deliver actionable, clear, value-added understanding
· Become an indispensable business partner with the Marketing, R&D and CTI teams for the assigned portfolio
· Manage assigned project budgets over the year and billing management for the team
· Drive CMI best practices with regards to People World, and Knowledge Management
· Drive equally a passion for embracing new tools and methodologies, Type B researches towards more agile research that is fit for purpose
· Build understanding of key business processes e.g. Category/Brand Strategy, Integrated Brand Planning (IBP), Innovation and Renovation (IPM), Communication (IBC, BET)
· Analyzes and interprets market research data
· Experience of key qualitative and/or quantitative ad-hoc consumer and market understanding techniques
· Experience of continuous data sources; including consumer panel and retail audit
· Operates confidently & independently to deliver research on-time, in full, while still engaging manager on key questions & conversations, also updates
· Demonstrates high performance in project management
· Independent and fact-based delivery of objective views of the business
· Providing credible recommendations to marketing business partners, based on a one consumer approach
· Using innate ability and passion to understand and empathize with consumers & customers to deliver valuable insights to the business
· MIS skills, detail orientation (attention to detail) and a flair for storytelling
· Bias for action & engagement, with a “can-do” attitude
· Cross functional team working
· An ever-curious mind!
Why Work For Unilever?
· We are awesome and have awesome people working for us
· We offer a fun and social and exploratory workplace with a solemn commitment to our CSR objectives (we walk the talk on this – seriously)
· Work life balance is not just a buzz word , we practice agile working
· Actual career progression , think about it we employ over 172,000 people worldwide – lots of opportunity
· The benefits – enough said
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call: 0800 0284390. Please do not contact this number if you are an agency/third party. This number is strictly for candidates only.