Salary: Up to £39,000 plus excellent benefits
The Consumer Engagement Centre (CEC) is an integral pillar of the People Data Centre (PDC), alongside People Relationship Marketing (PRM) and Social & Business Analytics (SBA). The primary objective of the CEC is to deliver cutting edge consumer relationship services whilst also providing Carelines insights to Quality and the broader business. The CEC supports the PDC in listening to consumers and generating targeted and meaningful people insights.
Summary Job Description:
The CEC Regional Coordinator will be responsible for the operational management of vendors and CEC coordination with local markets and business teams across Benelux. Tracks vendor performance through KPIs at a local level and reports any risks, issues and opportunities to regional lead. Responsible for the maintenance of data quality in the Knowledge Management System (KMS). Responsibilities also include generating product and consumer-related insights and alerts to Quality, Supply Chain, Brands, PR, R&D etc. Leads CEC consumer critical issues and reports issues, risks and opportunities upwards.
CEC Operational Vendor Management
· Align with the CEC regional lead to understand and apply the agreed vendor management strategy
· Act as the liaison between the local Unilever business and the CEC service providers and ensure service providers conform to the local Unilever standards
· Responsible for compliance and regulations to ensure service providers conform to standards
· Create regular reports on service provider performance against the set KPIs
· Identify and flag issues, risks and opportunities to the CEC Regional Lead
· Ensure CEC data quality is robust and fit for purpose, and reports data quality issues to the CEC Regional Lead
· Actively lead the resolution of the most difficult consumer claims and complaints through follow-ups with consumers
· Responsible for the quality of all Knowledge Management System data – dedicatedly works with brands to ensure the correct data is uploaded into the KM system
· Provide ongoing feedback on 1st and 2nd tier Claims Advisors within partner environment
· Provide reference tools for claims staff within internal CEC and partner environment
CEC Regional Coordinator
· Work closely with Quality – build an in-depth understanding of their needs & requirements
· Work closely with the wider Unilever business (Brand, Supply Chain & R&D) – find opportunities to drive business impact
· Alert Quality and the wider business of any issues or risks that arise
· Analyse CEC data and provide reports to Quality and the wider business on trends and opportunities
· Turn CEC data into insights, making appropriate suggestions to support problem solving and consumer insights for the business
· Liaise with the Crisis team in leading consumer data during recalls
· Oversee disclosure of proprietary information through Legal and R&D to provide utmost service to consumers with high risk issues
· Create communications templates for CECs, personalized by local brand, promotion, language etc.
· Recommend changes or enhancement to workflows to CEC regional and global lead to increase effectiveness and productivity
Critical Success Factors
· An effective relationship builder working with some of Unilever's most meaningful brands and markets, as well as with internal colleagues and teams
· Consumer centric and passionate about always delivering an outstanding service
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels; ability to influence and make an impact internally and externally
· Excellent analytical skills, with a mindset focused on generating insights and actionable recommendations to the business
· Highly organized, detail orientated individual with a high degree of autonomy
· Excellent teammate capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment
· Excellent written and verbal social skills
· High degree of computer literacy within Office Suite, in particular; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Operational vendor management, effectively tracking performance against set KPIs
· Working in a consumer service role
· A project management/coordination role
· Working with multiple functions, teams and brands
· Leading partners at all levels of an organization
· Data analysis and generating insights
· Working knowledge of Salesforce
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.