Assistant Marketing Manager - Food Solutions
Did I mention your company bonus, Matched pension scheme, 33 days annual holiday incl. public holidays, Family friendly policies, Agile working, Elite training, Broad opportunities for career development, Child-care vouchers, Share scheme plan and competitive pension scheme. The additional monetary value of this rewards and benefits package is more than £10,000 worth of investments into your future and well-being. What more can you ask for?
Are you a real foodie with a real passion for food culture?
Can you work with restaurants to craft bespoke food offerings that complement their businesses whilst championing Unilever's exclusive product and service offerings?
Are you entrepreneurial with an innovation and solution mindset?
If so, this is the role for you!
WHY WORK FOR UNILEVER?
· We are awesome and have awesome people working for us
· We offer a fun, social and exploratory workplace with a solemn dedication to our CSR objectives (we walk the talk on this – seriously)
· Work life balance is not just a buzz word , we practice agile working
· Actual career progression , think about it we employ over 172,000 people worldwide – lots of opportunity
· The benefits – enough said
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Here is an exciting role for us and for you! Like Frank Sinatra said “if i can make it here i can make it anywhere”. A bit tongue-in-cheek but candidly the role is dynamic and because of the depth of what is needed for the successful delivery of the role it requires a passionate, self-motivated, innovation and solution mindset.
In your role as an Assistant Marketing Manager you develop and execute activation plans for the Operator Journey (Communication, Activation, sales and Conversions) working on exciting foodservice channels such as Pubs & Restaurants. You will be pivotal in brand building activities for all Unilever Food Solutions brands, working with other Marketing Managers and Account Managers to deliver premier activations and communications which really contribute to our operators and of course the consumer.
One moment you are developing and executing brand campaigns, leading innovation projects and delivering NPD, and designing CRM communications to drive brand dedication across your categories and brands. In another you're initiating and fostering cross functional relationships with all areas of the business as well as agencies to strengthen your plans and to execute them brilliantly.
Your role is owning, developing and delivering strong plans to the market is dependent on your ability to communicate well both written and orally, as well as your passion for driving business growth. You are comfortable with numbers in order to handle budgets, build business cases for NPD and manipulate and interpret data. In addition, as a marketing professional it is key for you to keep up to date with developments in marketing (e.g. digital and social media) therefore we will offer a full induction and training Programme designed for you within Unilever's leading-edge marketing academy.
This role is innovation focused role, you will be working with World foods and cuisine: working on new launches with a lot of responsibility: presenting to leadership teams. We are looking for the next generation of leaders. Together we will win and make this successful for you and the business.
· Develop and deploy activation plans for exciting foodservice channels such as Pubs & Restaurants.
· Interact and align with Sales and Marketing colleagues on marketing initiatives and communications.
· Collect and feedback insights, issues and trends to the wider business.
· Within the annual planning process, actively participating in the deployment teams and/or support functions.
· Tailor concepts that help the customer grow, based on true insights and Brand Performance Standards.
· An understanding of digital: online branding assets; digital advertising, email marketing, online brochures, and beyond
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Passion for marketing excellence and building brands
· A bias for action and simplicity in processes and interactions
· Strong organisational skills and an ability to meet timelines in a focused manner
· Strong IT and numerical skills, particularly in MS Office suite and Excel, but also able to demonstrate an ability to understand and utilise other systems
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.