A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for every day’s business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for an Assistant ManEx Manager to work in our Konya Home & Personal Care factory. Assistant ManEx Manager is responsible for the coherent application of WCM tools and principles across the sourcing unit.
Assistant ManEx Manager is the sourcing unit’s leading practitioner for Focused Improvement activity and Kaizen. This involves the teaching of problem solving tools and their frameworks. Assistant ManEx Manager provides Teaching, Coaching and Mentoring on WCM topics for all leaders and operators within the sourcing unit.
· WCM Facilitation – Full Operating knowledge of WCM pillar structure and how pillars inter-link to deliver and sustain real business improvements. Inculcates the WCM philosophy of eliminating losses and waste across all factory.
· Teach, coach and mentor semi-autonomous teams to utilize all necessary WCM tools, linking these to the reduction of losses in the factory.
· Ensure that semi-autonomous and autonomous teams are adhering to the overall WCM Pillar Plan.
· Conduct WCM assessments with semi-autonomous and autonomous teams to assist them driving down Losses and Waste.
· Lead and facilitate WCM projects, which focus on priority losses (liaise closely with HR, the Skills Trainer and Manufacturing Manager to integrate all training topics).
· Support the development of category/technology specific WCM training material but draw on global material wherever possible.
· Continuous Improvement - Use performance measures to identify and prioritize losses in production area. Apply rigorous Cost Deployment and the Zero loss concept to eliminate losses. Use focused approach and root-cause analysis to trigger improvement. Deploy these analytical skills across the factory.
· Quality – Support the Quality Manager with the application of Quality Improvement tools across the sourcing unit. Ensure Quality Maintenance tools are also utilised including analysis of Quality losses, quality maintenance and process point analysis.
KNOWLEGDE / REQUIRED SKILLS
· Personal Leadership –Assistant ManEx Manager must lead engineering improvement using a high level of mechanical knowledge, clear communication and logical thinking.
· Problem Solving - Identifies, prioritises and addresses problems using the full range of analysis tools and techniques that attacks root cause. Capable and confident of leading teams using Kaizen and other improvement tools.
· Innovation - Apply a critical mind to innovate efficient processes and embrace new technologies to drive Competitive Advantage.
· Business Awareness - Understanding of the need to meet changing demands and the role of marketing and product innovation in growing the business and increasing the company's share.