JOB TITLE: Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A (Unilever International)
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Unilever International (UI) is unique Unilever Operational Company.
Unilever International serves white spaces wherever they are within new Geographies, New Channels, Consumers and Brands. Starting operations in 2011, Unilever international today is one of the fast growing and highly profitable Unilever Businesses.
UI operates in more than 100 countries, with more than 500 distributors & channels, sourcing from more than 30 sourcing units globally. Operation Centers are in: Singapore (Headquarters), UK, North America, India and Korea.
Unilever International finance team is the partner for profitable Growth. This role offers a great opportunity for the candidate to gain exposure to our various business models and will allow the candidate to gain both breadth and depth of experience across a range of various finance functions
This is an exciting new role in UI Financial Planning & Analytical (FP&A) team, to drive deeper insights for value-added performance management across our invoicing Hubs, Markets, Business Units and Categories in Unilever International. One key focus of this role is to review our existing performance dashboards, revamp them and incorporate new ones that are relevant for our various stakeholders to make decisions and take specific actions, identifying the P&L levers to unlock, with a clear direction to achieve our targets and plans. Together with 2 other team members, this new team member is required to understand business performance of dedicated Business Units and collaborate with the wider team to ensure targets are achieved with year to go actions identified and followed through.
· Bring performance management to a higher level in the team with a clear focus to collaborate with specific business units on specific P&L levers to ensure targets are achieved through monthly proactive intervention
· Performance dashboard – Review and Revamp. This is a key deliverable for the new team member and understanding of existing dashboards (Tableau, PowerBI and Hyperion) is required. To ensure this is fit for purpose for our wider Finance Teams and management
· Monthly review of results to understand key drivers and provide clear year-to-go actions to ensure Full Year Targets and Plans are achieved
· Monthly presentation decks preparation required, stating performance highlights to different groups of stakeholders
· The position is required to work with our third-party service provider to deliver the reports that we need
· Adhoc Project Work
RELEVANT SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· A relevant degree in Finance / Accounting
· Performance Management / FP&A experience in a FMCG industry is preferred though not compulsory
· Strong Powerpoint presentation skills
· Ability and Passion to utilize and analyze high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to provide relevant performance highlights and insights to drive specific actions
· Experience with SAP, Hyperion Tools
· Experience to manage third party service providers is an advantage
· Familiarity with relational databases and SQL is an advantage
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
*Candidates with FMCG experience will be prioritized.
*We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.