Assistant Brand Manager - SnackingSALARY: circa £35,000
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This is a great opportunity for a bright, creative and ambitious individual to join the Snacking team and work on a national icon, the snack of British Youth and be part of creating the future of Snacking for Unilever.
Pot Noodle is the pot pioneer and the king of tasty convenience. Our brand mission is to delight young people with a quick and delicious snack so that they can spend less time cooking and more time chasing their dreams (whatever they may be) because success doesn't come on a plate.
It's the leading brand in Instant Hot Snack with a very engaged consumer base who are passionate about our product, our flavours and our brand personality.
The new campaign ‘you can make it' launched end of 2015 and is the beginning of a new journey to bring the brand up to date and make it relevant to a new generation of young people who are very ambitious yet extremely busy.
And we have just launched a brand new range of delicious Pot Pasta that offer something new to our Pot Noodle fans as well as reach new consumers.
We have great ambition to accelerate our Snacking growth agenda and this role will play a key part in helping the team deliver it.
With the aim to strengthen our market leadership position and to continue to delight our consumers, you will be a key team member of the Snacking marketing team. You will be responsible to help us build our category offer and brand love and deliver brand plans that delight our consumers and excite our retailers.
1. Support Marketing team to develop annual brand marketing plans
2. Lead ongoing social, digital and PR programmes.
3. Execute brand activity plans on time, in full. Lead agency teams to develop and execute plans within budget eg On pack promotions, new innovation
4. Lead cross functional teams (R&D, technical, factory, supply chain) to bring innovation to market
5. Work closely with customer teams to implement our plans flawlessly and ensure that brand performance data is shared where relevant and that upcoming activity is fully communicated.
6. Lead shopper marketing plans and implementation where relevant
7. Regular support activities – Competitive updates, trade cascades, artwork approval etc
• 2-3 years classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment with as much breadth as possible
• Business management and innovation experience
• Digital marketing
• Bias for action and growth mindset
• Holding self and others accountable
• Project management with cross-functional teams
• Creative and entrepreneurial thinking
• Commercial understanding
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call: 0800 0284390. Please do not contact this number if you are an agency/third party. This number is strictly for candidates only.
They have worked here
Etudiante en économie gestion en recherche d'un emploi d'été
Recherche alternance / Experience Unilever
Jeune diplômée à la recherche de nouvelles opportunités
Etudiant en Master Finance en recherche d'une d’alternance.