BPC is a key category accounting for significative portion of FRANCOPHONE AFRICA turnover. It comprises iconic brands like Rexona, Belivoir, Close Up, Signal, Axe etc… and spans across several “small Cs” (skin-cleansing, skin care, oral, haircare, deos, …). We are looking for a highly motivated Brand Manager Assistant to support the growth agenda by building a point of differentiation and fostering innovation projects
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Execution and handling the allocated Brand and executing brand strategy set by senior marketing team.
· Support the process of defining and agreeing brand strategies along with priorities and jobs to be done in line with Global/Regional Brand Vision Plans.
· Lead the implementing of brand jobs to be done.
· Liaising with the regional team through the Senior Brand Manager, lead the process of innovation roll out in line with brand strategies, using IPM tools.
· Drive and deliver excellent implementation of BTL (consumer and shopper) activation
· Handle all payments and budgets for the brand.
· Support the Marketing Manager in defining the Financial Plan (FP) and Internal Operating Plan (IOP) respectively.
· Achieve agreed FP/ IOP brand volumes, underlying volume growth, RGP, Trading Contribution and market shares.
· Propose consumer price changes on a regular basis to achieve target margins and Trading Contribution.
· Ensure and execute that accurate Demand Plans are in place and are run
· Closely and continuously monitor product availability and keep key stakeholders informed on stock status and issues. Actively contribute towards strengthening the brand’s dominant leadership.
· Constantly review gross and trading margins and take proactive action to manage brand profitability & constantly analyze and drive channel/region-specific activities
· Brand Manager
· Category head
· Other functional teams (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance)
· Maintain good working relationships with other teams to ensure delivery dates and timelines are met
· At least 2 years experience