Assistant Brand Manager - Dove SkincareSALARY: £31,200 to £39,000
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the Dove Skincare team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to build a marketing career in Personal Care & Beauty and establish experience working on a globally renowned brand, which plays a lead role in the Hand & Body segment & has a proposition routed in purpose.
The focus of this role is to work with the Brand Manager to effectively manage the Dove Hand & Body range; an exciting portfolio with huge potential. This role is perfect for someone who is quick to learn and loves working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment with a multi-functional team. You will have the opportunity to develop brand building skills across all of the 6Ps and take the initiative. You will also have real ownership for parts of the portfolio and can truly scope for their future success. Do you get excited by new consumer insights and new products? Do you always have one eye on the competition? Does it motivate you to be working with teams and pioneering new ways of marketing? If so this could be the role for you!
You'll also be part of the bigger Personal Care Clan and work closely with the masterbrand teams on Dove to deliver a strong growth plan and long term strategy.
Responsible for Brand P&L
· Help manage the portfolio P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
· Represent Dove Hand & Body in key business meetings and assist Brand Manager throughout the monthly business cycle.
Development of Integrated Brand Planning
· Uncover root issues and opportunities across the 6Ps via leading brand and category audits
· Manage pricing & promotions in line with strategy across the brand, category or portfolio to maximise return & remain competitive.
· Develop a collaborative relationship with the global brand teams
· Develop and gain agreement to annual targets
· Develop jobs to be done and activity schedules
Development and excellent execution of Activity Plans, on time, in full
· Develop cost effective annual activity plans to execute the strategies and targets agreed
· Execution of plan. Work with agencies across all relevant media
· Execute local roll-out of all relevant innovation projects and lead ‘20' local projects
· Lead cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of launch plans and post-launch evaluation
· Manage the brand budget to ensure spend is in line agreements.
Provide input into Shopper Marketing for brand
· Work with the shopper marketing team to ensure that customer specific themes and strategies are aligned with and amplify national plans.
Constantly review brand and initiative performance for ongoing improvement
· Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment.
· Artwork approvals
· Budget system management
· Data analysis
· Volume forecasting
· Champion competitive behaviour in the market and consistently search for insights that could inspire winning share driving activity for the brand
· Previous marketing experience
· A good team leader capable of leading cross functional project teams
· Degree or equivalent
· Working experience of Microsoft Office. Intermediate user of Excel.
· Data manipulation
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people's lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
They have worked here
Etudiante en économie gestion en recherche d'un emploi d'été
Recherche alternance / Experience Unilever
Jeune diplômée à la recherche de nouvelles opportunités
Etudiant en Master Finance en recherche d'une d’alternance.